We Know That Our People Are The Key To Our Success
Because CN Group has a friendly, open-door company culture, working for us is cool, rewarding and lots of FUN! We try hard to avoid being an impersonal, anonymous corporation, and give our staff every opportunity to flourish in their careers.
We care about your development, offering our recruits the chance to grow in experience working with colleagues who are well established ‘star quality’ IT pros. Add to this the extra challenge of working on international projects using the newest technologies, and you have the perfect recipe for great career development.
We believe in, and encourage, the self-motivation of every employee. We listen to our people, and will give you the space to promote your own ideas; to work in a dynamic and flexible atmosphere; and to display your talent to the full. To cap it all, we pay well for a job well done.
What Our People Say About CN Group
Feeling constantly challenged and empowered is one of the many reasons why I chose CN Group. I enjoy improving my skills within a fast growing environment where teamwork is a key. CN's professional yet extremely friendly environment encourages everyone to push their limits and discover their true strength.
Yousra Harkat | Team Leader/Front-End Developer
In CN Group I appreciate the friendly and informal working environment as well as the opportunities for development of my skills. Also particularly rewarding are the chances I get to work with the newest technologies and with really professional colleagues.
Zbyněk Šimeček | Senior Developer/Team Leader
The main reason I have stayed with CN, almost haunting it so to speak, is the people I work with. After that, it’s the reasonable company management and relative freedom I have when working on tasks.
Bob Stalmach | Senior Developer
I started working for CN Group as a PHP developer and fell in love with the totally different company culture which CN Group has. International experience, travelling & modern approaches are only a few of the benefits of being a part of CN.
Jan Černý | Senior Project Manager
I started my career at CN as a tester during my studies at university, and now I have been working at CN for more than 6 years. Travelling abroad, speaking directly with customers and taking responsibility, are for me the things that I appreciate most.
Marek Riedel | Senior Developer/Team Leader
I started working for CN Group on Valentine’s Day and it is safe to say that my job at CN is my big love. Here I have many opportunities for my development, and, even though I am a junior, I feel I am an important member of the team.
Ecaterina Zubataia | Developer
Working as a Tester in CN Group is exceptional because of the many different projects you can join. This is why the job is not a strait-jacket as in so many other companies, where you can work many years on the same project.
Zdeněk Bartoš | Test Engineer
Our HR Values
- Cooperation: we cooperate as a team to get the best results
- Innovation: we follow the newest technologies, we are fond of innovation and we support you in bringing forward new ideas
- Openness: we talk to you, we ask for your opinion and we listen when you have something to say
- Individual approach: we respect you as an individual and we help you to discover and develop your talent
- Fair play: for us, honesty is an important value, so we play fair with you, and we play fair with our clients
- Sense of humor: we enjoy making fun of ourselves and we need to have fun at work to perform well
Training And Certification
- External technical training
- Soft-skills training
- Mentoring and personal coaching
- Internal training and workshops
- Language courses
- Other non-IT training
Deputy HR Manager
+420 234 375 186
Why work for us?
- Competitive salary
- Flexible working hours
- Home office
- Additional holidays after one year with the company
- Salary review every year
- Cafeteria benefits system
- Individual development plan
- Friendly, informal, open-door company culture
- Meal tickets
- Refreshments at workplace
- Company events
- International experience with the possibility to travel
- Technical library