Technical Test Manager
For an Austrian client, we are looking for Technical Test Manager who will be a leader of a test team. The aim is to establish the team for development and maintenance of test automation framework for web applications, mobile apps and HW components (using robotic arm).
What will be your tasks?
- Testing of HW and SW, test management, test planning, test reporting.
- Coordination of team members.
- Daily communication with the client.
- Presentation of results.
What we need from you:
- Fluent German and Czech
- At least upper-intermediate English
- Experience with SW/HW testing or development at least 3 years
- Experience with team leading– later you will have responsibility for team of approx. 5 people
- Advantage: knowledge of Python and Robot Framework
- Ability to share your experience and knowledge
- Willingness to travel abroad - first 6 months you will be located in Vienna (on-site). It´s possible be one week in Zlín, one week on-site. After that approx. monthly travelling to Vienna for 1-2 days.
What can you expect?
- Work with interesting technologies for international clients
- Passionate colleagues who will support you in your growth
- Professional and personal growth
- Performance reviews
- Employment for indefinite period
- Offices in central Zlín
- Opportunity for travel
- Friendly team, open door policy, informal company culture
What will be your benefits?
- Flexible working hours, home-office (more than 1 day/week)
- Full time/part time according to your preference
- Unpaid vacation is possible
- MacBook Pro or Dell as a workstation
- Choosing of OS
- PlayStation 4 no limited access
- Meal vouchers
- Cafeteria system bonuses
- Referral bonus
- Paid certification, technical and soft-skills training
- In-house training (hackathons, coding dojos, hands-on, workshops and seminars etc.)
- The possibility of attending international conferences
- Language courses - English, German
- Great company events
- Company breakfasts
Does it sound like something you would like to try next? Then feel free to contact me and we can chat up about this great opportunity.
Apply for the job:
+420 602 342 365
Why work for us
- Competitive salary
- Flexible working hours
- Home office
- Additional holidays after one year with the company
- Salary review every year
- Cafeteria benefits system
- Individual development plan
- Friendly, informal, open-door company culture
- Meal tickets
- Refreshments at workplace
- Company events
- International experience with the possibility to travel
- Technical library