Middle Java Developer
With CN Group!
Are you looking for a company offering work on international projects without you having to move abroad? Do you want to use English at work? Do you want to work with geeks who like sharing their knowledge with you? Want to be a senior developer, team leader or architect? You can be because we listen to your career plan and help you to reach your goals.
If you are looking for interesting projects, freedom at work (things like home office, flexible working hours) and a company culture that will support your ideas, please continue reading.
Most of our projects are for international clients from Western and Northern Europe. Our customers are from many domains, such as media, logistics, security, medical, telecommunication. We have more than 50 projects running at any one time, from which you will benefit because we can let you change project according to you technical preferences and career needs. This means that, if you were interested, you could start developing in Java, then switch to, for example, Kotlin, Scala or any of the other technologies we use.
We are looking for a Java developer that will enjoy designing, developing and implementation of back-end system for our client in Germany.
What will be your tasks:
We have a few month old project which implements API protocol for reservation of ferries and additional services. It connects to the system of our client, a ferry provider (legacy custom middleware with SOAP messages). The protocol itself is made of standardized XML messages, but we also plan to create a custom REST API. Our application runs on Java 11, it uses the newest Spring Boot + some older stuff like JAXB and Spring WS which we use for working with XML. Tests are mostly in Junit 4 and Mockito. We also develop a custom test client in Angular, which we use for manual testing and during development. Everything is automatically deployed using CI (Jenkins) and Docker containers. We leverage classic ELK stack for monitoring. Our code is in GIT. Soon, we should be starting on other projects for this client, which will connect to this infrastructure. For example, we will create some microservices using Spring Cloud, which will combine several external REST APIs into one agnostic API, which will then be used in internal systems.
What we need from you:
- Unit testing
- Spring Cloud
- Advanced English – communication with our international clients on daily basis
- Ability and willingness to learn new things and work on yourself
- Readiness for traveling (3-4 time (2-3 days) per year)
What can you expect?
- Work with interesting technologies for international clients
- Passionate colleagues who will support you in your growth
- Professional and personal growth
- Performance reviews
- Employment for indefinite period
- Offices in central Prague/Bratislava/Zlín
- Opportunity for travel
- Friendly team, open door policy, informal company culture
What will be your benefits?
- Flexible working hours, home-office
- Additional holidays after 1 year in the company
- Meal vouchers
- Cafeteria system bonuses
- Referral bonus
- Loyalty bonus
- Paid certification, technical and soft-skills trainings
- In house training (hackathons, coding dojos, hands-on, workshops and seminars etc.)
- Possibility of attending international conferences
- Language courses - English, German, Czech
- Great company events
- Weekly company breakfasts
Does this sound like something you would like to try next? Then feel free to contact me and we can chat about this great opportunity :)
Apply for the job:
+420 602 342 365
Why work for us
- Competitive salary
- Flexible working hours
- Home office
- Additional holidays after one year with the company
- Salary review every year
- Cafeteria benefits system
- Individual development plan
- Friendly, informal, open-door company culture
- Meal tickets
- Refreshments at workplace
- Company events
- International experience with the possibility to travel
- Technical library