Senior Elm developer
With CN Group!
Are you looking for a company offering work on international projects without you having to move abroad? Do you want to use English at work? Do you want to work with geeks who like sharing their knowledge with you? Want to be a senior developer, team leader or architect? You can be because we listen to your career plan and help you to reach your goals.
If you are looking for interesting projects, freedom at work (things like home office, flexible working hours) and a company culture that will support your ideas, please continue reading.
Most of our projects are for international clients from Western and Northern Europe. Our customers are from many domains, such as media, logistics, security, medical, telecommunication. We have more than 50 projects running at any one time, from which you will benefit because we can let you change project according to you technical preferences and career needs. This means that, if you were interested, you could start developing in Java, then switch to, for example, Node.js; then after that to .Net, Elm, React or any of the other technologies we use.
We are looking for Elm developer for this project:
The client specialization:
The client providing banking services and integration of payment gateways to e-shops on Sweden market.
What are we developing: Web app
Why does the client want to develop this project?
Because the client has a passion for cutting-edge technologies and innovation.
The size of the team
3x elm developers
5x .NET backend developers
At this moment rewriting of the application from scratch.
The possibility of the home office (how many days are possible)
up to agreement (2 days ok without problem)
Plan for current work/technologies:
- Atomic design
You don't have to know all of these technologies. You should love Elm and be interested in a few technologies which we mentioned.
What else we need from you:
- Advanced English – communication with our international clients on daily basis
- Analytical thinking
- Ability and willingness to learn new things and work on yourself
- Readiness for traveling
What can you expect?
- Work with interesting technologies for international clients
- Passionate colleagues who will support you in your growth
- Professional and personal growth
- Regular salary and performance review
- Employment for the indefinite period
- Offices in central Prague/Bratislava/Zlín
- Opportunity for travel
- Friendly team, open door policy, informal company culture
What will be your benefits?
- Flexible working hours, home-office
- Additional holidays after 1 year in the company
- Meal vouchers
- Cafeteria system bonuses
- Referral bonus
- Loyalty bonus
- Paid certification, technical and soft-skills trainings
- In house training (hackathons, coding dojos, hands-on, workshops and seminars etc.)
- Possibility of attending international conferences
- Language courses - English, German, Czech
- Great company events
- Weekly company breakfasts
Does this sound like something you would like to try next? Then feel free to contact me and we can chat about this great opportunity :)
Apply for the job:
+420 602 342 365
Why work for us
- Competitive salary
- Flexible working hours
- Home office
- Additional holidays after one year with the company
- Salary review every year
- Cafeteria benefits system
- Individual development plan
- Friendly, informal, open-door company culture
- Meal tickets
- Refreshments at workplace
- Company events
- International experience with the possibility to travel
- Technical library