With CN Group!
Do you want to work on international projects but without the need to move abroad? Are you searching for the company who can offer you more home office possibilities? Interested to improve your English on daily basis? Willing to work in a community of 250+ developers who are investing also in sharing knowledge?
Then stop-by and read the following:
We are extending the existing team for one of our Austrian projects in Security systems for conferences and other events.
This is for someone who has:
- Experience with development in Angular 6 or experience with older versions
- Capability and willingness to work with Agile methodology
- Advanced English – there will be daily communication with our international clients
- Analytical thinking
- Ability and willingness to learn new things and improve your skills
- Readiness to travel
What will be your tasks?
- Developing of web application command center for police, firefighters and ambulance
- 50% maintenance, 50% new development
- Regular communication with the client regarding any project issues
- Close cooperation with Project Managers and Line Managers on the project
- Sharing experience and mentoring junior colleagues
What can you expect?
- Work with interesting technologies for international clients
- Egghead, Safari books and Pluralsight licenses
- Every year half of the Developers are traveling to international conferences (Reactive conf., Lambda Days, FrontTrends, GrahpQL Europe etc.)
- Internal knowledge sharing activities organized in the working time
- Passionate colleagues who will support you in your growth
- Opportunity for travel
- Friendly team, open door policy, informal company culture
What will be your benefits?
- Flexible working hours, home-office (more than 1 day/week)
- Full time/part time according to your preference
- Unpaid vacation is possible
- MacBook Pro or Dell as a workstation
- Choosing of OS
- PlayStation 4 no limited access
- Meal vouchers
- Cafeteria system bonuses
- Referral bonus
- Paid certification, technical and soft-skills training
- In-house training (hackathons, coding dojos, hands-on, workshops and seminars etc.)
- The possibility of attending international conferences
- Language courses - English, German, Czech
- Great company events
- Weekly company breakfasts
If you are looking for interesting projects, freedom at work (things like home office, flexible working hours) and a company culture that will support your ideas, please continue reading.
Apply for the job:
+420 602 342 365
Why work for us
- Competitive salary
- Flexible working hours
- Home office
- Additional holidays after one year with the company
- Salary review every year
- Cafeteria benefits system
- Individual development plan
- Friendly, informal, open-door company culture
- Meal tickets
- Refreshments at workplace
- Company events
- International experience with the possibility to travel
- Technical library