Angular developer (75% new dev.)
With CN Group!
Are you looking for a company which offers international projects without moving yourself abroad? Do you want to use English at work? Do you want to work with geeks who like to share their knowledge with you?
Do you want to be a senior developer, team leader or architect? We listen to your career plan and help you to reach it.
If you are looking for the interesting projects, the freedom of work (like the home office, flexible working hours) and company culture which will support your ideas so please continue reading.
Most of our projects are for international clients from West and Nort Europe. Our customers are from several domains like media, logistic, security, medical, telecommunication. We have more than 50 projects at the same time. It is a benefit for you because we can offer you to change the project according to you technical preferences. It is the reason why you can start developing in Java and after that, you can switch to the Node.js, .Net, Elm, React or other technology according to your interest.
We are looking for an Angular developer for Supplier management system (Web app).
What will be your tasks:
- You will be part of the team who take care of the project about Angular 5 on frontend +Backend is written in F#
- You will have a 1-year-old web app which was greenfield project
- Frontend is pure Angular 5 with basic usage of Promis.
- HTML/CSS job us usually provided by customer team
- The main workload is new features development in cooperation with 2BE developers in Prague
- Share experience and mentor junior colleagues
What we need from you:
- Angular 5
- Willingness to work with Scrum (Agile methodology)
- Ability to communicate in English with international customers
What can you expect?
- Work with interesting technologies for international clients
- Passionate colleagues who will support you in your growth
- Professional and personal growth
- Regular salary and performance review
- Employment for an indefinite period
- Offices in central Prague/Bratislava/Zlín
- Opportunity for travel
- Friendly team, open door policy, informal company culture
What will be your benefits?
- Flexible working hours, home-office
- Additional holidays after 1 year in the company
- Meal vouchers
- Cafeteria system bonuses
- Referral bonus
- Loyalty bonus
- Paid certification, technical and soft-skills trainings
- In house training (hackathons, coding dojos, hands-on, workshops and seminars etc.)
- Possibility of attending international conferences
- Language courses - English, German, Czech
- Great company events
- Weekly company breakfasts
Does this sound like something you would like to try next? Then feel free to contact me and we can chat about this great opportunity :)
Apply for the job:
+420 602 342 365
Why work for us
- Competitive salary
- Flexible working hours
- Home office
- Additional holidays after one year with the company
- Salary review every year
- Cafeteria benefits system
- Individual development plan
- Friendly, informal, open-door company culture
- Meal tickets
- Refreshments at workplace
- Company events
- International experience with the possibility to travel
- Technical library