.NET WPF developer for very successful ERP software
Hi! Do you want to work on international projects but without the need to move abroad? Are you searching for the company who can offer you more home office possibilities? Interested to improve your English on daily basis? Working in the community of 250+ developers who are investing in sharing knowledge even in the working hours?
We are looking for .NET developers for this project:
The location of the client: Germany
The client specialization:
Our client is developing a desktop application. A very successful ERP software for laundries which is built for about 20 years in VB.NET The client is currently working on rewriting/migrating this VB application to a newer technology stack - C#/WPF. This new implementation is based on WPF and MVVM.
What are we developing? Desktop app
Why does the client want to develop this project?
The client has been rewriting the existing (very successful) VB app to a newer technology stack – C#/WPF
The size of the team?
Expecting more than 10 in the future. The client team size approx 15, but only a few will work together with our team.
Reality (percentage of new developing and maintenance, some vision for the future)?
I expect 100% development at least during the 1st year
The possibility of the home office (how many days are possible)?
Max 2 per week
Plan for current work/technologies:
- New Base Assembly (.NET Standard 2.0)
- New WPF Base Assembly (.NET 4.7.1), transferring all custom controls.
- MVVM Pattern (Custom ViewModel and Model Base)
- PRISM (Only selected modules, like a PTV module)
- 3-Layer architecture, with the possibility to have 3 or 2 Tier at the same time. In the first step, we will focus on 2-Tier (with 3-Layer)
- New DAL (.NET Standard 2.0) with ORM (EF Core)
- New BL (.NET Standard 2.0)
- New UI-BL-DAL communication by IOC/Interfaces (Autofac DI Container) which should easily allow switching between 2 or 3 tier
You don't have to know all of these technologies. You should love .NET and be interested in a few technologies which we mentioned.
What else we need from you:
- Advanced English – communication with our international clients on a daily basis
- Analytical thinking
- Ability and willingness to learn new things and work on yourself
- Readiness for traveling
What can you expect?
- Work with interesting technologies for international clients
- Passionate colleagues who will support you in your growth
- Professional and personal growth
- Regular salary and performance review
- Employment for the indefinite period
- Offices in central Prague/Bratislava/Zlín
- Opportunity for travel
- Friendly team, open door policy, informal company culture
What will be your benefits?
- Flexible working hours, home-office
- Additional holidays after 1 year in the company
- Meal vouchers
- Cafeteria system bonuses
- Referral bonus
- Loyalty bonus
- Paid certification, technical and soft-skills trainings
- In house training (hackathons, coding dojos, hands-on, workshops and seminars etc.)
- Possibility of attending international conferences
- Language courses - English, German, Czech
- Great company events
- Weekly company breakfasts
Does this sound like something you would like to try next? Then feel free to contact me and we can chat about this great opportunity :)
Apply for the job:
+420 602 342 365
Why work for us
- Competitive salary
- Flexible working hours
- Home office
- Additional holidays after one year with the company
- Salary review every year
- Cafeteria benefits system
- Individual development plan
- Friendly, informal, open-door company culture
- Meal tickets
- Refreshments at workplace
- Company events
- International experience with the possibility to travel
- Technical library