We are looking for a Senior Configuration Manager who will be responsible for release management. This person should have the capability to take over and manage the current release process for our Swedish customer, but also, in the future, to improve it and find better ways of continuous deployment.
What will your tasks be:
- You will be responsible for release management and continuous deployment
- You will responsible for improvement of the release process (automation, continuous integration)
- Communication with our development team and our Swedish customer
What we need from you:
- Experience and good knowledge of working in a Windows environment.
- Good knowledge of working with Windows Server and managing IIS.
- Good knowledge of working with, and manage code, in Visual Studio and MSBuild.
- Good understanding of the .Net framework and source code (C#, VB.Net)
- Basic knowledge of data infrastructure
- Knowledge of tools for automation and scripting (we are using Powershell)
- Basic knowledge of Microsoft Azure and Amazon Web Services
- Good knowledge of SQL and SQL scripts
- Fluency in both written and spoken English
What can you expact?
- Work with interesting technologies for international clients
- Passionate colleagues who will support you in your growth
- Professional and personal growth
- Regular salary and performance review
- Employment for indefinite period
- Offices in central Prague/Bratislava/Zlín
- Opportunity for travel
- Friendly team, open door policy, informal company culture
What will be your benefits?
- Flexible working hours, home-office
- Additional holidays after 1 year in the company
- Meal vouchers (100 CZK)
- Cafeteria system bonuses
- Referral bonus
- Loyalty bonus
- Paid certification, technical and soft-skills trainings
- In house training (hackathons, coding dojos, hands-on, workshops and seminars etc.)
- Possibility of attending international conferences
- Language courses - English, German, Czech
- Great company events
- Weekly company breakfasts
Does this sound like something you would like to try next? Then feel free to contact me and we can chat about this great opportunity :)
Apply for the job:
+420 606 633 280
Why work for us
- Competitive salary
- Flexible working hours
- Home office
- 5 weeks holiday after one year with the company
- Salary review every year
- Cafeteria benefits system
- Individual development plan
- Meal tickets