Sales Representative for the Swedish Market
We are looking for a sales talent! If you want to try something brand new, are looking for an opportunity to show your sales skills and love IT, then keep on reading.
We are looking for a new team member in our sales department. You’ll get a chance to work with people who are really good at what they do, and we can definitely promise you that you won’t be bored. You can help to improve our sales activities and also your own development. We are dynamic, young, experienced and very successful software nearshoring company (22+ years in the market) with a Scandinavian company culture focussed on high professionalism, transparency, self-driven performance and openness, as well as having fun in all we do.
What will be your tasks:
- You will prepare Swedish market analysis with the focus on the Goteborg and Stockholm regions to identify sales opportunities.
- You will present and sell company services and culture to potential clients.
- You will also prepare action plans and schedules to identify specific targets and to project the number of contacts to be made.
- Follow up on new leads and referrals coming from field activities on your own or in cooperation with HQ in Prague; identify sales prospects and contact them to set-up follow-up meetings or pre-sales technical workshops.
- Prepare presentations, proposals and sales contracts.
- Prepare status reports for the Sales Director, including activities, closings, follows-up, and adherence to goals.
- Collaborate on marketing materials, and conference and event preparation, and represent CN Group at such events in the Swedish market.
What we expect from you and what we are looking for:
- You are interested in sales of software development outsourcing/nearshoring services provided by a company using the latest technologies and having sound references in a number of Western European countries including Sweden.
- You have at least a Bachelor degree level qualification.
- You speak excellent English and if you are native Swedish speaker that would be a big plus for you.
- You are really enthusiastic about the World of IT.
- You know how to work with MS Office and how to prepare and deliver powerful presentations.
- You are strong in communication and interpersonal skills. Moreover, you can persuade and influence others.
- People like you and you like them. You know how to identify and develop contacts.
- You are not afraid of making cold calls.
- You are enthusiastic about learning new skills, sales techniques and can adopt CN Group key account management practices.
- You have some basic knowledge of sales techniques.
- You are flexible in your schedule, in new ways of thinking, and are of an independent mind, so that you can fit in with the collaborative approach of the CN Group.
- Self-motivation & proactivity is a must.
- You must be prepared for some regular travel as there will be regular meetings in Prague or other CN Group locations (monthly or bi-monthly).
What we can offer:
- To be part of the fast-growing CN family
- A very interesting and challenging job
- Your personal and professional growth is just a question of your own effort and motivation. Where there is a will, there is a way so everybody in CN Group has the chance to grow.
- Possible 50-100% allocation. Initially working from home. We cannot promise it now, but in the future, with a successful track record behind us, we plan to establish a CN Group office in Goteborg.
- And last, but not least, great colleagues, an informal company culture and lots of company events (some of them more and some less geek)
- Flexible working hours, home-office
- Additional holidays after 1 year in the company
- Loyalty bonus
- Paid certification, technical and soft-skills trainings
- Training – internal development program, external (soft-skills, technical), initial company training in Prague (1 week)
- Possibility of attending international conferences
- Great company events
If you want to try it with us, then write to me about yourself. I will be happy to talk to you!
Apply for the job:
+420 606 633 280
Why work for us
- Competitive salary
- Flexible working hours
- Home office
- 5 weeks holiday after one year with the company
- Salary review every year
- Cafeteria benefits system
- Individual development plan
- Meal tickets