With CN Group!
We are looking for a Java developer that will enjoy designing, developing and implementation of back-end system for our client in Germany.
What will be your tasks:
- We have been developing our back-end Java project for 2 years. It is based on the Spring Boot with an Oracle database.
- The key point of the project is asynchronous processing of large volumes of various data and 3rd party API remote communication.
- Luckily, we are free to choose the tech stack of the project.
- So we are continuously trying to use state-of-the-art technologies. We work with Spock, Groovy, Lombok for Java, Spring Data for database and nowadays we are introducing Kotlin.
- Our favorite IDE is IntelliJ and we use Jira, Bitbucket, Bamboo and Confluence to maintain the project.
What we need from you:
- Now we are looking for a middle experienced Java programmer strongly enthusiastic about back-end development and solving various technical issues.
- Decent English is necessary for communication with our German customer.
- We work in a very friendly atmosphere and we are used to discussing our tasks together.
What can you expect?
- Work with interesting technologies for international clients
- Passionate colleagues who will support you in your growth
- Professional and personal growth
- Performance reviews
- Employment for indefinite period
- Offices in central Prague/Bratislava/Zlín
- Opportunity for travel
- Friendly team, open door policy, informal company culture
What will be your benefits?
- Flexible working hours, home-office (more than 1 day/week)
- Full time/part time according to your preference
- Unpaid vacation is possible
- MacBook Pro or Dell as a workstation
- Choosing of OS
- PlayStation 4 no limited access
- Meal vouchers
- Cafeteria system bonuses
- Referral bonus
- Paid certification, technical and soft-skills training
- In-house training (hackathons, coding dojos, hands-on, workshops and seminars etc.)
- The possibility of attending international conferences
- Language courses - English, German, Czech
- Great company events
- Weekly company breakfasts
If you are looking for interesting projects, freedom at work (things like home office, flexible working hours) and a company culture that will support your ideas, please continue reading.
Apply for the job:
+420 602 342 365
WARUM SIE FÜR UNS ARBEITEN WOLLEN
- Wettbewerbsfähiges Gehalt
- Flexible Arbeitszeiten
- Home Office - werden Sie von Zuhause tätig
- Mehr Urlaubsanspruch nach einem Jahr Firmenzugehörigkeit
- Jährliches Gehaltsgespräch
- Cafeteria-System für die Inanspruchnahme von Zusatzleistungen
- Individueller Karriereentwicklungsplan
- Freundliche, informelle Firmenkultur mit einer Politik der offenen Türen
- Arbeitgeberzuschüsse zu Renten- und Lebensversicherung
- Internationale Erfahrung mit Reisemöglichkeiten
- Technische Bibliothek