Drupal developer for big german portal!
Do you want to work on international projects but without the need to move abroad? Are you searching for the company who can offer you more home office possibilities? Interested to improve your English on daily basis? Working in the community of 250+ developers who are investing in sharing knowledge even in the working hours?
What about the team?
We have a high emphasis on continual learning. If you're not learning something new on the job its time for a new one. We are looking for the courageous and experienced person who will be responsible for the development of CMS systems for clients in various fields and domains. We would introduce to meet you with our Drupal team which consists of 6 people.
We use Drupal 8 on the daily bases. Even though our projects are headless, you spend more time with work on modules but sometimes you will have to make some changes in HTML and CSS. We like Docker so much so if you know something about it, you are fit your our Drupal team.You will not finish your work during 14 days – our projects are much more challenging! Be prepare for 6-12 months party!
This is for someone who has:
- Experience building/managing Drupal 8 and related modules
- Our projects are headless but sometimes you have to make some changes in HTML and CSS
- We use Docker for our projects so we will appreciate if you know something about it, but we don´t need Docker guru:)
- Intermediate English – communication with our international clients on daily basis
- Analytical thinking
- Ability and willingness to learn new things and work on yourself
- Readiness for traveling
- Sense of humor :-)
What will be your tasks:
- You will be working either on eCommerce solution(FE+BE) or CMS development for international publishing houses
- Frontend is mainly headless solution, but we also have some projects with standard Drupal FE
- Development and maintanance of drupal moduls
- Daily technical communication with client and your team regarding any project issus
What can you expect?
- Work with interesting technologies for international clients
- Passionate colleagues who will support you in your growth
- Professional and personal growth
- Regular salary and performance review
- Employment for an indefinite period
- Offices in central Prague, Bratislava, Zlín
- Possibility to cooperate remote or longer homeoffice
- Opportunity for travel (international projects)
- Friendly team, open door policy, informal company culture
What will be your benefits?
- Flexible working hours, home-office
- Additional holidays after 1 year in the company
- Meal vouchers (100 CZK)
- Cafeteria system bonuses
- Referral bonus
- Loyalty bonus
- Paid certification, technical and soft-skills training
- In-house training (hackathons, coding dojos, hands-on, workshops and seminars etc.)
- The possibility of attending international conferences
- Multisport Card
- Language courses - English, German, Czech
- Great company events
- Weekly company breakfasts & Refreshments at the workplace
Does this sound like something you would like to try next? Then feel free to contact me and we can chat about this great opportunity.
Apply for the job:
+420 602 342 365
Why work for us
- Competitive salary
- Flexible working hours
- Home office
- Additional holidays after one year with the company
- Salary review every year
- Cafeteria benefits system
- Individual development plan
- Friendly, informal, open-door company culture
- Meal tickets
- Refreshments at workplace
- Company events
- International experience with the possibility to travel
- Technical library