CN Group is looking for experienced PHP developer who will join our team.
We are looking for a new colleague to join our growing community of web developers, who will help us with building the CN Group web community and who will participate on our international projects.
We are building various types of applications ranging from portal solutions, with heavy content; to high traffic apps being used by thousands of new users every day; to very specialised internal applications being used in hospitals, ships, financial institutions or warehouses
What will be your tasks:
- To undertake design and development of system of new applications for our internationals clients using technologies including PHP, Symfony2 and SQL.
- To work with customers, both directly and indirectly, in order to develop specifications that may be used by you or others in the development of applications.
- Ability to design and implement software and components according to internal design and architectural standards.
What we need from you:
- You have experience with OOP in PHP
- You knew Symfony2 Framework
- Capability and will to work with agile methods – it is our favorite style :)
- Advanced English – communication with our international clients on daily basis
- Readiness for traveling
What can you expect?
- Work with interesting technologies for international clients
- Passionate colleagues who will support you in your growth
- Professional and personal growth
- Regular salary and performance review
- Employment for indefinite period
- Offices in central Prague/Bratislava/Zlín
- Opportunity for travel
- Friendly team, open door policy, informal company culture
What will be your benefits?
- Flexible working hours, home-office
- Additional holidays after 1 year in the company
- Meal vouchers
- Cafeteria system bonuses
- Referral bonus
- Loyalty bonus
- Paid certification, technical and soft-skills training
- In-house training (hackathons, coding dojos, hands-on, workshops and seminars etc.)
- Possibility of attending international conferences
- Language courses - English, German, Czech
- Great company events
- Weekly company breakfasts
Does this sound like something you would like to try next? Then feel free to contact me and we can chat about this great opportunity :)
Apply for the job:
+420 602 342 365
Why work for us
- Competitive salary
- Flexible working hours
- Home office
- Additional holidays after one year with the company
- Salary review every year
- Cafeteria benefits system
- Individual development plan
- Friendly, informal, open-door company culture
- Meal tickets
- Refreshments at workplace
- Company events
- International experience with the possibility to travel
- Technical library