With CN Group!
Are you looking for a company offering work on international projects without you having to move abroad? Do you want to use English at work? Do you want to work with geeks who like sharing their knowledge with you? Want to be a senior developer, team leader or architect? You can be because we listen to your career plan and help you to reach your goals.
If you are looking for interesting projects, freedom at work (things like home office, flexible working hours) and a company culture that will support your ideas, please continue reading.
Most of our projects are for international clients from Western and Northern Europe. Our customers are from many domains, such as media, logistics, security, medical, telecommunication. We have more than 50 projects running at any one time, from which you will benefit because we can let you change project according to you technical preferences and career needs. This means that, if you were interested, you could start developing in Java, then switch to, for example, Kotlin, Scala or any of the other technologies we use.
We are looking for a Java developer that will enjoy designing, developing and implementation of back-end system for our client in Germany.
What will be your tasks:
We have been developing our back-end Java project for 2 years. It is based on the Spring Boot with an Oracle database. The key point of the project is asynchronous processing of large volumes of various data and 3rd party API remote communication. Luckily, we are free to choose the tech stack of the project. So we are continuously trying to use state-of-the-art technologies. We work with Spock, Groovy, Lombok for Java, Spring Data for database and nowadays we are introducing Kotlin. Our favorite IDE is IntelliJ and we use Jira, Bitbucket, Bamboo and Confluence to maintain the project.
What we need from you:
Now we are looking for a middle experienced Java programmer strongly enthusiastic about back-end development and solving various technical issues. Decent English is necessary for communication with our German customer. We work in a very friendly atmosphere and we are used to discussing our tasks together.
What can you expect?
- Work with interesting technologies for international clients
- Passionate colleagues who will support you in your growth
- Professional and personal growth
- Performance reviews
- Employment for indefinite period
- Offices in central Prague/Bratislava/Zlín
- Opportunity for travel
- Friendly team, open door policy, informal company culture
What will be your benefits?
- Flexible working hours, home-office
- Additional holidays after 1 year in the company
- Meal vouchers
- Cafeteria system bonuses
- Referral bonus
- Loyalty bonus
- Paid certification, technical and soft-skills trainings
- In house training (hackathons, coding dojos, hands-on, workshops and seminars etc.)
- Possibility of attending international conferences
- Language courses - English, German, Czech
- Great company events
- Weekly company breakfasts
Does this sound like something you would like to try next? Then feel free to contact me and we can chat about this great opportunity :)
Apply for the job:
+420 602 342 365
Why work for us
- Competitive salary
- Flexible working hours
- Home office
- Additional holidays after one year with the company
- Salary review every year
- Cafeteria benefits system
- Individual development plan
- Friendly, informal, open-door company culture
- Meal tickets
- Refreshments at workplace
- Company events
- International experience with the possibility to travel
- Technical library