5 reasons for choosing CN Group
- ISTQB® CTFL certification is mandatory for all CN Group test engineers.
- CN Group is an accredited ISTQB® Platinum Partner.
- All our lecturers are professionals, with more than 10 years of practical experience.
- Probability of passing the final exam after training by us is higher than 90%.
- We are an ISTQB® accredited training provider and all our training courses cover 100% of the desired content.
ISTQB® CTFL (Certified Tester Foundation Level)
- for new or junior test engineers
- for all who want to obtain ISTQB® certification and to be prepared for the final exam
- for all who want to know how to perform testing
Length: 3 days
- Fundamentals of Testing
- Testing Throughout the Software Life-cycle
- Static Techniques
- Test Design Techniques
- Test Management
- Tool Support for Testing
ISTQB® CTFL-A (Agile Tester Extension)
- for all test engineers working, or intending to work, on agile projects
- for all those who want to obtain ISTQB® certification and to be prepared for the final exam
- for all those who want to know how to perform testing on agile projects
Length: 2 days
- Agile Software Development
- Fundamental Agile Testing Principles, Practices, and Processes
- Agile Testing Methods, Techniques, and Tools
Course and exam dates
|Training type||Date from - to||Place||Trainer language||Material language||Occupancy|
|CTFL||06.09-08.09.2017||in-house||CZ||EN||10 / 10|
|CTFL_A||13.09-14.09.2017||in-house||CZ||EN||10 / 10|
|CTFL||03.10-05.10.2017||public, CN Group Praha||CZ||EN||5 / 10||Register for training|
|CTFL_A||17.10-18.10.2017||public, CN Bratislava||CZ||EN||0 / 8||Register for training|
|CTFL||05.12-07.12.2017||public, CN Group Praha||CZ||EN||0 / 10||Register for training|
For any registration issues, changes or questions, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Note: It is possible to perform training on your premises for groups of 5+ participants.
To obtain ISTQB® CTFL or ISTQB® CTFL-A certifications it is necessary to pass a 1 hour test with 40 questions (for each exam).
The success ratio is 65%. The recommended preparation is to participate on our accredited training course. It is possible to take the exams in the English language, in which case an additional time bonus of 25% is added.
See the ISTQB certification scheme for more information.
Thank you very much for the excellent preparation for ISTQB Certified Tester Foundation Level certification.
Martin Stařík, Dušan Hanzel | Huisman Konstrukce (CZ)
In my opinion, your presentation is 400% better than the official syllabus. Examples that we ran through are not in syllabus (or I did not mention).
Zdeněk Desenský | Natek (CZ)
No doubt that the training had impact leading to higher number of certification points.
Zdeněk Lejska | Kajot (CZ)
I would like to thank you that I had a chance to participate in training that was perfectly led by the trainer who provided a lot of knowledge.
Miroslav Kopečný | Softip (SK)
I have passed the exam so I have the certificate. I would like to thank CN for provided training that makes my preparation much easier.
Michal Šímo (SK)
+420 739 405 355
References in QA & ISTQB® training
- Boerse Stuttgart (DE)
- Frequentis (AT)
- Raiffeisen Solutions (SK)
- Siemens (CZ)
- US Steel (SK)
- ZUNO Bank (SK)
- Crealogix (CH)
- Commerzbank (CZ)
- Grundig Business Systems (DE)
- RDF (UK)
- Omis (CH)
- Option (DE)
- IHS (UK)
- Interflex (DE)