For the last 21 years, we at CN Group have developed high quality, outsourced software for customers in Scandinavia, Germany, Austria, Switzerland and the UK. Additionally we offer extensive QA management, testing and training services.
First rate technical skills, high quality standards, professional project organisation and sound business domain knowledge are keys to our success. Add to this geographic and cultural proximity - being close to customers is an important factor in successful outsourcing.
Who We Are
Founded by our Danish owners in 1994, we combine Scandinavian management style with competence and warm hospitality of the Czech and Slovak people.
Our customers are leading businesses in the EU, in domains as varied as Finance, Aviation, Media & Publishing, Security and Telecoms. We are proud of our growing list of references, many of whom are now members of our innovative CN Group Partnership Programme.
We are flexible in our business arrangements and share the risks with our customers. Each customer is unique, and we make sure that for each we fashion a unique working relationship, so that we become a valued long-term partner.
Today we employ over 210+ people working for customers in our production centres in Prague (CZ), Bratislava (SK) and Zlín (CZ).
We recruit actively to make sure that we can always meet our customers’ resource demands. Last year we launched the CN University to recruit and train from scratch new talents.
CN University is an on-the-job training programme, approximately 6 months in length, during which, students go through several phases. Each phase is focused on getting specific experience, building up to the required skill set for a professional junior developer.
- Finance since 1994
- Aerospace since 1996
- Telecoms since 1997
- Embedded since 1999
- E-commerce since 2005
- Mobile since 2010
- Logistics since 2012
- Publishing since 2013
- Medical since 2014
- Trust and fair play
- Ready for change/Improvement
- Hospitality towards our partners
- Team orientation
As UNIQUE as a fingerprint
Each CN Group customer is UNIQUE and has specific needs.
Group employee is UNIQUE and has something valuable to offer.
CN Group treats each customer and each employee in a UNIQUE way.
CN Group delivers UNIQUE, tailor made solutions.
CN Group History
- 210+ employees.
- New branch set up in Romania.
- ISO certified for Information Security.
- First Mechanical Design Engineering project.
- Architect Chamber and CN University development.
- ISTQB® Platinum Partner.
- 20th Anniversary of founding in Prague.
- CN Group Partnership Programme launched.
- Joint venture between CNDE Holding and Anritsu A/S dissolved.
- ISO qualified for the medical sector and enters the Healthcare sector.
- Stena Rederi and Nomad Digital become first Transport sector customers.
- Becomes Microsoft Gold Partner.
- Number of employees: 200+
- Enters Media and Publishing sector signing with Bauer Media & Gorkana Group.
- Microsoft Silver Partner with certified software development competency.
- Becomes an accredited ISTQB training provider.
- Enters the Logistics sector with iForce the first customer.
- Nominated for Top 10 ICT companies poll in the Czech Republic.
- Number of employees: 160+
- Mobile development added list of services.
- First project for Braun/Procter & Gamble.
- Number of employees: 130+
- First ISTQB testers certified.
- CN Group assessed as CMMI level 3.
- LEAN methodology introduced.
- QA & Testing centre established in Zlín (Czech Republic).
- University programme launched.
- Wins Outsourcing Solution of the Year Award by Business Britain magazine.
- Enters Swedish market.
- First Agile project using SCRUM.
- Winner of Deloitte Technology Fast 50 Award.
- Becomes MasterCard Vendor Partner.
- Enters e-commerce sector.
- First .NET project.
- 10th Anniversary of the foundation of CN celebrated.
- First nearshore outsourced project for Lufthansa Technik.
- Companies assessed as CMMI level 2.
- Starts developing for Eurocopter/Airbus Group.
- Number of employees: 50+
- Daughter company established in Slovakia.
- First dedicated development team is established.
- CN starts cooperation with Commerzbank.
- GN Nettest (now Anritsu A/S) becomes 50% shareholder.
- First Java projects.
- Gained the first Telecoms customers and C/C++ development.; expanding experience in this domain.
- Number of employees: 20+
- Won EU-funded project for Slovak governement.
- Well established in IT Management Consulting for banks, pension funds etc.
- Starts nearshore software development service.
- Company registered in January in Prague, selling control systems to the industrial sector.
- Signed first banking customers.